The further improved version of ambushed! Its getting realy nice I think. Sketch: 30 minutes LineArt: 60 minutes Colouring: 120 minutes
Because my image portfolio is growing I improved it with catagories. Its now possible to select what kind of pictures you wanna see. Hope you will be happy about it ;) Please tell me. click here for the photviewer
This poor boy is being ambushed! Well I wouldn't mind that :D Here are the sketch and the first part of the line art. Sketch: 30 minutes LineArt: 45 minutes and counting
Small doodle / oekaki I drew waiting until my computer was finished baking lightmaps for a techdemo for theGateway. I named her suzi, just popped up my mind while scanning :D
I made this one for a girlfriends birthday! The picture is featuring Suki and Appa from Avatar: The last airbender series. I think this is one of my best pictures yet and it was lots of fun working on it. Time to make the sketch was around 15 minutes, Time for raw coloring 3 hours, Time for finishing and adding shades 5 hours!!! Time for printing 1 hour ^^ Thanks to David who made it possible to print it as a real postcard
Some new screenshots of the improved scene. The scene is expanded with moving water and water with waves. The moving water is used for the waterfall and as visible in the screenshots there is also some fog around the falling water.
After the museum remake I was turned into a modelling mood. In this mood I started a simple scene and tried to get better effects. After I found Gile[s] I started trying some lightmaps. It turned out great although rendering lightmaps takes more time than expected. The scene is no longer only test. It even starts to look like something!
Couldn't resist to upgrade it further, its the same museum but improved with some detail. The church doesn't look much different but it was real hell to improve it like its now. I made the museum downloadable. Click here for the RAR file (35mb)
Last night I found some old pieces of high school projects. They will be available in my portfolio soon. After inspecting the pieces I decided to remake one of them. I upgraded this one from the Irrlicht 0.15.0 to 1.5+. Also the model is recreated. the assignment was to make pictures from a city and to present those to the class. I got the idea to use on of my earlier game frameworks to present those. The images left are from 2006 and the others the remake I finished today (2009).
Thanks to Zoee who gave me this wonderfull idea! Happy valentine to all!! Sketches used: 4, Time for sketches: 1.5 hours, Time coloring: 2.5 hours,
No articles available